Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Rheumatic Fever
Created On 2/22/06 2:55 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

bikurcholim
Junior Supporter

2/22/06 2:55 PM
User is offline View users profile

For how long would one talke Penecilin

-------------------------
for Information on Biukr Cholim services available goto http://newhouserealty.com/bikurcholimaroundtheworld/

Bottom

Tana
Junior Supporter

7/24/06 9:40 PM

I know this was posted a long time ago, so I hope you'll still see it. I had R.F as a child (8 yrs). That was 20 years ago, and then most Drs. wanted you to take medication daily. I did for a couple of years but both my mother and I were not thrilled with it since eventually your imune system relies on that to take care of you. So a few years later we found a wonderfull Dr who said absolutely NOT, you do not have to take med. for the rest of your life. Now I only take med. before dental cleaning, (or other dental work) ONLY! (and this is the most widely practiced agreement among Drs.)

Bottom

Supporter

8/21/07 11:37 AM

Would you let me know the name of your cardiologist or doctor? My daughter, 16, had a form of rheumatic fever when she was seven. Took penicillin for the duration of her disease, but stopped thereafter. I'd be interested in hearing from a doctor about future use.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Cardiology > Rheumatic Fever < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.