Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Pesach, Spelt Matza?
Created On 4/5/08 5:24 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

haimishetatty
Junior Supporter

4/5/08 5:24 PM

Has anyone with Crohns Colitis eaten spelt Matza or had experience with any kosher alternative?

Bottom

yaldatova613
Supporter

4/6/08 5:28 PM

sure. i've been doing that for a while now. actually, i eat spelt matza every shabbos cuz i can't have yeast in addition to flour. year round it's not kosher-for-pesach type, but on pesach i've got kosher l'pesach spelt matza. i get hand-matza that's spelt and i'm quite certain that machine matza comes in spelt as well . it's a bit more expensive, but it's definitely readily available (at least where i live). was there anything specific you wanted to know?

Bottom

bat7k
Junior Supporter

3/12/09 7:40 AM

Which is easier on the stomach - Oat matzah or Spelt matzah?

Bottom

JCCSG
Supporter

3/29/11 2:23 PM
User is offline View users profile

The past few years I’m eating spelt Matzah. Somehow last year I ate Matzah from the Arizona Wheat and it was great! I also heard the same from a few people I know that are suffering from Crohn’s

-------------------------
Jewish Crohn's & Colitis Support Group
718-63-JCCSG (718-635-2274)
Info@JCCSG.org
www.JCCSG.org
Twitter: @JCCSG

Bottom

JCCSG
Supporter

3/30/11 3:47 PM
User is offline View users profile

actually the last 2 years i ate the Arizona Wheat Matzas.

-------------------------
Jewish Crohn's & Colitis Support Group
718-63-JCCSG (718-635-2274)
Info@JCCSG.org
www.JCCSG.org
Twitter: @JCCSG

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis > Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.