Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Good gastroenterologists that acccepts medicaid
Created On 6/24/09 1:01 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

mcdreemy
Junior Supporter

6/24/09 1:01 AM

Hi. Does anyone know of a good doctor who's affiliated with mount sianai that accapts medicaid? I'm a chrohn's paitent and i'm currently seeing dr. lichtiger. Things are not so easy and i can't afford health insurance anymore. I'm thinking of switching to medicaid. any knowledge and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Bottom

Eva0219
Junior Supporter

11/11/09 6:22 PM

Anyone? This question applies to me, too!

Bottom

cd
Supporter

11/15/09 2:18 AM

I've used Dr. Legnani he is affiliated with mt sinai so i guess he has to accept all insurance if he sees someone in the hospital. His private office number is 212-369-2490 there are 2-4 other Gastro doctors in the same office and all are supposed to be top notch. I would try someone besides for Legnani because he always scared me into thinking the situation was worse than it was. He is a nice guy but somewhat pessimistic or maybe just trying to be on the side of caution but i didnt like it.

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Gastroenterology > Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.