Login
Questions or Comments!
admin@frumsupport.com

Get FrumSupport News! Join our mailing list.
Email:

Search

Navigation:

Tehilim List  < Refresh >
TOPIC TITLE: Trisomy 18 loss
Created On 3/23/06 3:07 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

frummarm
Junior Supporter

3/23/06 3:07 PM

Not sure if this is the right forum, but there wasn't a forum for Edwards' Syndrome in the MR/DD forum, nor in the OB forum.

Should anyone know of a frum person dealing with a T18 diagnosis, lo aleinu, I've been through it. My main support was www.trisomy18support.com, but nobody was frum while I was pregnant and immediately after my loss. I can't stay active on the boards there due to time restraints, but I do volunteer with some behind the scenes help. I highly recommend it in cases of this terrible diagnosis, and would also be willing to be a shoulder to anyone frum coping with it.

-------------------------
May time soften the pain,until all that remains,
is the beauty of the memories...
and the love,
always the love...

Bottom

Bayla
Junior Supporter

11/3/06 5:35 AM

I'm playing shadchan here.

There is someoneone on another thread who has been diagnosed as carrying a baby with Trisomy 18. I'm sure she could do with some support & I've directed her to your thread, maybe she's alredy contacted you, but if not I'm directing you to her thread (scroll down - her post is currently second from the bottom....)

http://www.frumsupport.com/Forums/messageview.cfm?catid=192&threadid=49

I have one friend whose baby with T18 lived for well over two years, and another aquaintance whose T18 baby was niftar soon after birth....one of the hardest things for both of them was not knowing anyone else frum with the exact same diagnosis.

Bayla

Edited: 11/3/06 at 5:37 AM by Bayla

Bottom

downsyndrome
Supporter

7/22/07 11:15 PM
User is offline View users profile

Wow! I haven't been on this site in months, but I just logged on and now came upon this thread. There is a young woman in our community who gave birth to a baby with Trisomy 18 around Purim time. The baby is in the hospital since birth. The family is shattered. Should I put them in touch with you, frummarm?

Bottom

personn
Supporter

3/14/10 4:38 AM

message me imda1best@gmail.com

-------------------------
heyyyy

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Other > Child Loss < Refresh >

Navigation:

The information in this site is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. FrumSupport disclaims any liability for the decisions you, the User, makes based on information on this site. By using this site, reading, viewing, posting or otherwise, you signify your assent to the Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to all these Terms and Conditions of Use, please do not use this site. FrumSupport may revise and update these Terms and Conditions of Use at anytime. Your continued usage of FrumSupport will mean you accept those changes.

If you think you or someone you know has a medical emergency, call your doctor, Hatzolah or 911 immediately. FrumSupport cannot and does not monitor forums and postings and cannot and will not pro-actively obtain help for users in need as FrumSupport does not have the funds or people power to accomplish such tasks and it will infringe on the anonymity of each user. Therefore, FrumSupport’s liability is limited by this paragraph and as further set forth in the Terms and Conditions of Use.